Welcome to Alisha Wade PLLC !
My name is Alisha Wade and I look forward to the opportunity of representing you in the sale or purchase of your property!
I am a licensed Real Estate Broker with HomeSmart International Real Estate, the largest residential brokerage in the southwest USA with 4000+ Agents and 12 offices to serve you in the Phoenix and Tucson areas.
I am ready to assist you in the sale of your home, townhouse, condominium, or investment property. I have also represented clients in the purchase of foreclosure and HUD properties, numerous 1031 tax exchanges and "short sales".
I have personally represented both Buyers and Sellers in hundreds of residential transactions in my over 18 years as a licensed Real Estate Professional. Prior to my listing a home, I meet with my client's to thoroughly tour the property, and make suggestions as needed. My photographer will take as many as 100 photos of every property listed by me, so that those available for viewing by prospective Buyers portray each to their best advantage. I communicate with all of my clients at least twice a week to address any questions they might have as well as giving them the feedback provided by Realtors who have viewed their homes.
I have the distinction of having GRI (Graduate of the Realtor's Institute) accreditation, as well as the professional designations of ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative), CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert), SRS (Seller Representative Specialist), rCRMS (Certified Risk Management Specialist - Residential), CSSN (Certified Short Sale Negotiator), SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist), and CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), the latter is conferred upon fewer than 4% of all Realtors and requires a minimum of 3 years real estate experience and 25 confirmed sales, or 8 million dollars of confirmed sales within a 2 year period. Additionally, I have completed the requisite educational hours for MRE (Master of Real Estate Society) certification and I am also a licensed Realtor with Nevada's largest residential brokerage, ready to cross-market your property in the Las Vegas area!
Why entrust one of life's most important decisions to anyone else? Please call me at 480.650.5830, or 520.981.3890 (Tucson), or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide you with a comparative sales analysis for your home or investment property and answer any questions you may have!
Thanks for your consideration... I look forward to meeting you soon!
- PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- HomeGain.com Top Producing Agent in AZ (2010, 2007 & 2006)
- HomeGain.com Top Producing Agent in Western US Region (2006)
- Homegain.com Honorable Mention in Western US Region (2010)
- Homegain.com Advisory Board Member
- National Association of Realtors
- Arizona Association of Realtors
- Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors
- Tucson Association of Realtors
- Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
- Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Arizona Master of Real Estate Society
- Bank of America Approved Foreclosure Agent
- Chase Home Finance Preferred Realtor
- US Bank - The Private Bank Trust Department Realtor
- Nevada Department of Business & Industry - Real Estate Division
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS:
- GRI Graduate of the Realtors Institute
- CRS Certified Residential Specialist
- SRS Seller Representative Specialist
- CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert
- ABR Accredited Buyer's Representative
- CSSN Certified Short Sale Negotiator
- SRES Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- rCRMS Certified Risk Management Specialist (Residential)
- CNE Certified Negotiation Expert